Not just your average opportunity…
Beacon Veterinary Specialists is looking for an experienced Emergency Clinician to join our fantastic team. Beacon Veterinary Specialists is a privately owned 24 hour emergency and specialty referral hospital located in Fremont, California. We have both day, swing, and overnight positions available. Our specialists and emergency service have provided care for patients throughout the Bay Area for decades and we’re looking to build on our already strong and growing practice!
3+ years of ER experience or successful completion of a one year small animal rotating internship + 1-3 years of ER experience.
Must possess or be able to secure a California Veterinary Medical License.
Our facility is equipped with dedicated special procedure rooms, on-site CT, digital radiography, complete in-house lab, flexible video endoscopy, rigid laparoscopic/thoracoscopic/arthroscopic equipment, ultrasound with color flow doppler capabilities, ability to perform mechanical ventilation, and extensive multi-parameter monitoring equipment. Specialists in our practice include surgery, internal medicine, and ophthalmology. Each clinician is supported by a dedicated Doctor’s Assistant and the collective services are supported by more than a dozen registered technicians (including a VTS-Anesthesia) and fifteen Veterinary Assistants and Client Services Representatives.
So Why Beacon Veterinary Specialists? Because:
- We’re independently owned and operated. You have ideas? We can implement them!
- We’re known for being really likeable people, and we genuinely love what we do.
- We sincerely enjoy collaborating with primary care and referring veterinarians.
- We are proud to have long-term, loyal team members, including technician specialists.
- We take patient care very seriously, but we know how to keep the work environment fun.
- We have a successful 30+ year track record and built-in caseload and a referral community super welcoming of a fresh face.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including a base salary with production bonuses, medical insurance, 401K, CE stipend, CA license, and association dues.
- We offer a harmonious work environment with doctors and staff that work well together and where your personal pets are treated like family.
- We’re growing fast and promise to keep you busy but not harried!
- We appreciate and support a work/life balance.
- We are a great place to work.
It really can be affordable to live here (we do)! And paid relocation is available for qualified candidates.
Have a favorite technician or receptionist interested in coming with you? We’ll relocate them too.
Want to learn more? Please submit statement of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org