Join Our Team
- In addition to 24/7 Emergency services, we offer specialty services in Surgery, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Ophthalmology, and Physical Rehabilitation!
- We have been serving Bay Area pet owners for decades and have cultivated a strong referral base in our diverse community.
- We have a strong team culture that is focused on collaboration and teamwork.
- We are a privately owned and operated practice, which means we are free to focus on providing the best possible care for our patients, without the pressure of corporate profits or shareholder demands.
We invest in our team in hopes that Beacon Veterinary Specialists becomes a long-term career choice where there are always growth opportunities.
We offer an excellent benefits package for employees, including:
- Work-Life Balance: Generous paid time off and flexible scheduling provide you plenty of time for your life outside of work.
- Financial: Competitive salary, production without negative accrual, relocation assistance, 401(k) contributions with a company match, and employee discounts to help you reach your financial goals.
- Professional Development: Annual CE allowance, paid continuing education leave days, opportunities to provide mentoring, and leadership development.
- Additional Benefits: Paid license renewal fees, paid membership dues, pet insurance, and much more!
Fremont: A Diverse and Culturally Rich Community
Located near San Francisco in the heart of the Bay Area, you’ll find an enriching and eclectic community to explore and enjoy. The weather is Mediterranean and beautiful year-round, inviting you to spend your leisure time in the great outdoors. The Bay Area offers tremendous geographical and cultural diversity, and we are a short drive to San Francisco and the beaches of Santa Cruz. Near world-class tourist destinations, including Yosemite National Park, Napa and Sonoma wine country, and Lake Tahoe, we truly have it all!
Send Us Your Resume Here!